JOIN THE DANCE
NOLA DANCE PROJECT RELIEF FUND
NOLA DANCE PROJECT has experienced financial losses due to the COVID-19 public health crisis. We are deeply grateful for your consideration of financial support during this urgent time. Your gift will ensure that NOLA DANCE PROJECT can continue to nurture the next generation of young dancers, choreographers and help us protect artistic creation for years to come.
Your tax-deductible contribution will directly impact the funding of future and current plans that include:
- Sponsoring guest teachers and dancers to share their passion of dance in person or over our new virtual platform. ,
- Create a Summer program with our sister school, The Studio School of Dance that will allow NOLA DANCE PROJECT to share dance through programs like Fairytale Dance Camp, Dance Boot Camp and others.
- Provide safe performance opportunities for company members to share their talents with our community
- Professionally film performance pieces so that we can offer a digital season to our supporters.
- Plan the 2020-2021 season
- Allow us to continue to provide a safe studio space for dancers to create and thrive.
- Website Recognition
- Special Event Invitation
- Early Ticket Access
- Invitation to exclusive Donor Events
- and more…
Join the DANCE & help us
stanD As oNe…Create movEment
Donate through our giving site
Click on the link Below
Did you know? The CARES Act incentives charitable giving in 2020 by allowing for a deduction of up to $300 for those who do not itemize when they file their income taxes. Please consider donating up to $300 to take full advantage of this benefit..
For those who itemize their deductions for charitable giving, the 50% of adjusted gross income limit is suspended for 2020.
The 10% limit on charitable contributions is increased to 25% of taxable income.
For more information visit IRS Charitable Contribution Deductions Page
*NOLA DANCE PROJECT is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit arts service organization. Contributions for the charitable purposes of NOLA DANCE PROJECT must be made payable to “Fractured Atlas” only and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
NOLA DANCE PROJECT SUPPORTERS
All donors supporting NOLA DANCE PROJECT during the COVID-19 crisis, including event-converted donors, performance ticket-converted donors, tuition-converted donors, major gifts, and NOLA Dance Project Relief Fund donors as of October 22, 2020.
Nancy C. Fears Brandi Rachelle Robinson DR & MRS NICHOLAS J PERSICH
Kendra Scott Carrie Turnbull Jessica Miller Julia Barrow
Monica Ordoñez Ainsley Saleun Jazmin Perez Hillary Helm Luminais
Tianna Pourciau Angie Silvernale Drumm Charline Talamo Sarah Estes Fusselier
Cindy Taylor Derwin May Jr. Zelia Zea Diana Madrigal-Barnitz
Jody Merchan Carol Hernandez Fiorella Trapani Jacqueline Chase Bentel
Emily Aslett Brigita Baradinskaite Rodriguez